Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Trading


Nothing happened today. Some faggot biker noname got locked up, thats about it.
But on a brighter note exam results are out and I emerged unscathed again... thankfully. I can concentrate back on work and other pursuits.
Nobody reads this shit so I'll just put what the fuck I want on here, and today I'm going to talk about trading stocks.
The ASX trading game is about to start again. and as now is such an interesting time for the stockmarket I urge both people that read this blog to jump in and have a go at it, as its a great way to learn about how the stockmarket works and how to make passive income so that you don't have to work your ass off or pray for the right lotto ticket your whole life.

Heres the link for the rundown on how to trade stocks:
http://www.asx.com.au/resources/education/classes/shares/index.htm

If you tl;dr it then basically buy low, sell high, follow the trends.

No comments:

Post a Comment