Sunday, July 12, 2009

Back from the dead


Man are there some nasty bugs out there at the moment. I just seem to be getting over a real bad one, spent most of the day with severe headaches, massive fever, basically totally immobile, and I was seeing spiders and shit. All my bones hurt its that nasty. Don't think I'll be goin to work tomorrows.

On a lighter note Triple J played the top 100 songs of all time today, and I have to say I'm pretty proud of the country at the final 10:

1. Smells Like Teen Spirit, Nirvana
2. Killing in the Name by Rage Against the Machine
3. Hallelujah, by Jeff Buckley
4. Love Will Tear Us Apart by Joy Division
5. Paranoid Android by Radiohead
6. Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen
7. Last Goodbye by Jeff Buckley
8. Under The Bridge by Red Hot Chili Peppers
9. Everlong by Foo Fighters
10. Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeppelin

There isn't one dud there. Maybe gen Y isn't as fucked as I think they are if thats the final lot. I'm surprised at so much Jeff Buckley in there, I thought nobody listened to him but me....

No comments:

Post a Comment